[sf-lug] HVLC updates

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Mon Oct 1 11:10:37 PDT 2007

I've updated the following page on the wiki:

http://www.sf-lug.com/wiki/doku.php?id=lug_projects:hayes_valley_community_center_computer_lab

The headlines, Kami, are that we've installed DansGuardian to provide
transparent (i.e. the users don't need to do anything) content
filtering. It's possible that we may run into some issues where we're
not blocking enough, or blocking too much. Please let us know if you'd
like us to adjust the sensitivity of this.

We've also cleaned up some of the disk layout on the server in
preparation for the next phase (LDAP/NFS mounting of home directories).

Finally, Kami, just wanted to check if the Thursday night drop in should
begin this week? Do you know what time I should be there?

Thanks, Tom

--

Tom Haddon
mailto:tom at greenleaftech.net