[sf-lug] (Tech-Volunteer) Turn a Windows business into a LinuxBusiness...

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Sep 28 14:07:53 PDT 2007

We need you to stay at IGN and out of Jail for at least 90 days... No hacking the hotel systems... Or at leaast be sure you don't get caught ;)

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592