[sf-lug] linux lay out program similar to Adobe Illustrator

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Sep 26 23:32:07 PDT 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Alex Kleider wrote:

> Is there a Linux alternative to Adobe Illustrator, a lay out program?
> I'd be grateful to anyone who could steer me in the right direction.

You may want to look for the phrase desktop pubishing.  Once you do that,
you might find Inkscape and Scribus.  There may be other [good] ones but I
have limited experience in this field.

-- Asheesh.

--
The so-called lessons of history are for the most part the rationalizations
of the victors.  History is written by the survivors.