[sf-lug] Some volunteer PHP and/or MySQL assistance for BALUG?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 23 17:53:23 PDT 2007

Any volunteers to help BALUG (http://www.balug.org/) unravel and
"fix" some brokenness in a bunch of historical BALUG web pages and
such?

BALUG has a bunch of its history, and other site functionality
(including some list details) tied up behind some presently broken
PHP and/or MySQL database(s).  We'd like to be able to usefully
extract all the noteworthy bits so we can migrate free of that old
infrastructure - both so we don't sacrifice several years of BALUG
history, and also to minimize list migration pain on BALUG's over 400
list subscribers.

If you'd like to help out in advising and/or diagnosing some of these
issues, etc., please let me/us know.

Thanks.