[sf-lug] FTP support for a Scientology cult-buster

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Sep 19 16:22:52 PDT 2007

    as far as i'm concerned, it's fine that you set up
your scp account. check out the LVM storage to
see if that would work for you.
    note that upon switching from the existing tower
box to the new 1U box, it may or may not be okay,
depending upon how we all negotiate policies
and technologies (certainly more restrictive than
at present).
    note also that in the event we boot you off the
new colo box, there'll be an alternate box soon
that will permit what you describe.
    let me know if i can help.