[sf-lug] Hello! Just moved to San Francisco from Boston...

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:16:15 PDT 2007

On 17 Sep 2007 11:39:23 -0400, Blake Haggerty <Blake.Haggerty at sapphire.com>
wrote:

> I am work with Sean Norris and Rick Smith, I saw that you recently
> introduced yourself over here and I am glad to hear that; as I was planning
> on letting you know about this group when you got out here. Good luck over
> at IGN and let us know if you need anything!

Oh, thanks Blake!  For those of you who don't know, I was fortunate enough
to link up with some very helpful recruiters at Sapphire, who found me a
great job with the IGN group for FOX Entertainment.  I am having a blast,
and also, this is partially the reason I missed the meeting on Monday.  It
was my first day at work, and we ended up heading to the IT Security Expo
downtown.  Coincidentally, I spotted Gordon Lyon, better known as Fyodor,
among the crowd.  Then me and a co-worker went upstairs from 6-8 for the
"Ultimate Hacking Competition".  My co-worker won a $50 Amazon.com gift
certificate, and he's the reason we didn't make it to the Linux meeting.  We
completed the capture the flag in about 10 minutes, and then had to wait
until 8PM for the raffle :-(  I will really try to attend the next
meeting...

Are there minutes posted on the website somewhere?
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen