[sf-lug] Centralised phone number for Linux Support

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Sep 15 17:10:58 PDT 2007

    Here's a link to a description of plain ol' Asterisk:
http://www.asterisk.org/support/about

    Here're two links to AsteriskNOW, which seems to be an
appliance in two flavors, Asterisk at home and Asterisk at work.
http://www.asterisknow.org/
http://www.asterisknow.org/about

    Thanks for the tip, Kristian. Never heard of Asterisk at Home
before.

    Correx and tips always welcome.