[sf-lug] Fedora Core 6 ISO Image

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Sep 14 12:51:43 PDT 2007

I have one you can have but you wouldn't be able to pick it up till tomorrow..

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592

Email: blake.haggerty at sapphire.com

Sapphire Technologies

See who we know in common

-----Original Message-----
From:D.V.Rogers dvr at allshookup.org
To: "sf-lug at linuxmafia.com" ;
Sent: Sep 14, 2007 11:43:16 AM
Subject: [sf-lug] Fedora Core 6 ISO Image

Hello SF Linux Group Users

I am visiting SF at present (from Australia) and I am wanting to know
is their a shop here in SF that distributes linux distro iso's?

I brought with me a Fedora Core 6 iso image which unfortunately will not boot!

If anyone could help me with pointing me in the right direction on
where I could pick up a Fedora Core 6 (i386) iso image on DVD It would
be greatly appreciated.

With Thanks

I am currently downloading FC 7 iso onto Mac OSX. For some reason I
have always had trouble creating Bootable Fedora images whereas NO
problem creating Ubuntu Bootable images.

Again Thanks

US Cell No: 415-298-4624

sf-lug mailing list
sf-lug at linuxmafia.com