[sf-lug] Fedora Core 6 ISO Image

D.V.Rogers dvr at allshookup.org
Fri Sep 14 11:40:23 PDT 2007

Hello SF Linux Group Users

I am visiting SF at present (from Australia) and I am wanting to know
is their a shop here in SF that distributes linux distro iso's?

I brought with me a Fedora Core 6 iso image which unfortunately will not boot!

If anyone could help me with pointing me in the right direction on
where I could pick up a Fedora Core 6 (i386) iso image on DVD It would
be greatly appreciated.

With Thanks

I am currently downloading FC 7 iso onto Mac OSX. For some reason I
have always had trouble creating Bootable Fedora images whereas NO
problem creating Ubuntu Bootable images.

Again Thanks

US Cell No: 415-298-4624