[sf-lug] question

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Sep 14 10:17:28 PDT 2007

   Problem: How do I get the nfs to mount if I do a linux
post install from a ks.cfg file??? Any clues?

   Question: What's the situation: I'm assuming there's
an NFS server "out there" somewhere and you want to
use a kickstart script to build a new box that has a
mount pointfor that NFS server's exported filesystem,
correct?
    Answer: Yes. Vmware server with rh9

    Question: What's your group's SA policy for NFS?
do you set up an entry in /etc/fstab or do you use
autofs as configured in /etc/auto.master ?
    also, what NFS options should you be using (hard,
soft, intr...)?

    Question: what do you mean by post-install? to use
some commands in the %post section of the kickstart
script?