[sf-lug] question

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:53:39 PDT 2007

I'm not at a computer, so I apologize if I typo something here:
 mount -t nfs -o nolock,ro host:/share /some/path

The nolock is needed because you presumably wouldn't have the
necessary services running for nfs file locking to work properly.
That tripped me upped at some point years ago, and I suspect it hasn't
changed.

--andy