[sf-lug] Software Freedom Day 2007 at SF State

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Sep 12 15:36:00 PDT 2007

Hi LUG'ers

We are hosting Software Freedom Day 2007 at SF State University campus
tomorrow. Details are at http://opensource.sfsu.edu/sfd2007 Please come
by and help out if you can. Speak to passers-by and hand out flyers (we
printed a bunch). In addition to the booth that we will have on the quad
for SFD tomorrow, we have two talks that "happen" to be on the same day.
You are invited to attend.

1) We have Zak Greant from the Mozilla Foundation speaking to my class
at 2pm in BUS 116. http://is.sfsu.edu/node/159 Space is tight on this
one, so RSVP if you are planning to be there. sverma at sfsu.edu

2) We also have Richard Stallman speaking on Copyrights vs Community in
SCI 210. This is part of a Graduate Seminar Series hosted by Computer
Science Department. http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/382 This room seats
a hundred people, so we should be OK with space...I think.

cheers,
Sameer

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University