[sf-lug] little electrician help?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:08:59 PDT 2007

hi

On 9/10/07, Jeff Bragg <jackofnotrades at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oops.  Didn't realize you were going tonight (I just wasn't free
> tonight).  Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Oh, no, no misunderstanding.  I live less than 100 yards from the front door
of the school, and so it is no problem for me to hang out here.  I do lots
of FOSS volunteer work for the school, and so it is no biggie for me to be
here.  I would have been here anyway, regardless of our discussions, and
actually, I didn't think that you were coming at all tonight.  In other
words, my presence here has nothing to do with our discussion.

However, I may be able to make it tomorrow after work (I typically leave
> around 6, and would be coming from the Presidio).  What is the address of
> the school again, and does tomorrow evening work for you?

yes, tomorrow evening works for me, and the address is 1430 Scott Street at
Geary.  The school is the only building on the east side of the block, so
you can't miss it.  The best thing to do is to phone me when you are
leaving, so that I can be sure to make sure that you get into the parking
lot, (lots of free parking) and to make sure that you don't get lost in the
school.

Thanks again for considering my request!!!