[sf-lug] Spare RAM

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Wed Sep 5 08:20:48 PDT 2007

I have a bunch of 256mb Ram chips laying around that are not in use if she has enough slots it could at least get her up to 512.. Let me know if you want them...

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592