[sf-lug] Spare RAM

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:21:20 PDT 2007

Okay, Holden has corrected me to say that the school is probably out of this
type of RAM.  However, we would have a decent box for Ruby, if she wanted
it.

I will be at the school tonight from 8:30 to 9:30, if anyone wants to come
over.  I'm sure we could slap PClinuxOS on a box.  Or Ubuntu / Kubuntu or
anything else.  I have just gotten into the habit of using PClinuxOS because
it is really newbie friendly, and has more stuff ready out of the box than
Ubuntu / Kubuntu .  Not to say that the 'buntus aren't really exciting,
because I love all the buzz around the 'buntus, but I do personally find
them harder to use than PClinuxOS.  I will probably also be at the school
tomorrow night.