[sf-lug] loading a .xls file in OO

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Sep 2 19:50:53 PDT 2007

i've seen people use Excel as their word processor.
it's probably the default use to use that arithmetic
modeling tool as a flat file manager. One of the most
outstanding uses was Excel as a drawing tool: the
sys eng group made a picture of their new data
center: machines took up one or more cells, columns
were mapped as racks, colors, labels, I don't know if
they rendered USB connectors, but it was something
to see.