[sf-lug] Monday night meeting -- we got goodies to pass out

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Aug 15 22:43:58 PDT 2007

come on to the Javacat this monday evening
from 6 to 8 PM. I'm getting there early so's to
have a chance at getting a parking place.

I'll bring goodies from LinuxWorld Expo,
including magazines, books, and Ubuntu
"live" CDs.

Javacat is on Geary Boulevard at 20th Avenue in
San Francisco.
don't forget to help out at the school on Geary at Scott
street this Saturday at 10:30 AM--moving computer
equipment for their new lab, if you can make it:
    "...this would be a great opportunity to help this school
provide basic computing skills to some truly deserving,
hard-working, yet under-privileged kids.  The standardized
test scores were recently released for last year's testing,
and this public middle school ended up ranking very high..."
"...the school is located at 1430 Scott Street, on the
southeastern corner of Geary and Scott."