[sf-lug] Question for an interview

Ola Peters lantechie at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 22:13:07 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone for their answers. The only two Linux questions I was asked
was how to change a users password...(command line suroot) which I knew and the
the other was what is the name of a job that you want to run over and over
again...(cron job).

The harder questions were the Windows questions, and some hardware
questions, which while not difficult, were really something
that if you didn't use it everyday, you sat there like a nub
trying to think of the exact answer...

It was good practice.
add LDAP and NFS and Samba