[sf-lug] request for volunteers at LinuxWorld Expo

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 3 10:12:11 PDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 08:02:49AM -0700, jim stockford wrote:

>     We could use a little more help at the common
> LUG table at LinuxWorld Expo (booth 644).

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to try to make LWE this year, not with
big deadlines at work that week, and a baby at home.

However, I _do_ still owe you LUGOD-related handouts.  Did you want
printed copies?  DId you want digital copies, and you print them yourself
(and perhaps LUGOD can reimburse you)?

Thx

-bill!