[sf-lug] Hayes Valley Voice mentions HVLC

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Sun Jul 29 11:07:10 PDT 2007

Hi Andy Grimm, on 07/21/07, you wrote:

> In this month's Hayes Valley Voice, there's a call for
> volunteers to teach at the computer lab that we're assisting
> with. I found it strange, though, that one of the few listed
> prerequisites is a working knowledge of MS Office ... did I
> miss something?

    Already covered that the error was in not expressing to the
writer of the article that Open Office was being talked about.

    Yes I read the list but no I am not helping with Hayes Valley
except by staying out of the way.

    later
    bliss

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*
            bliss at california dot com

        Ewige Schlangekraft! © BI