[sf-lug] New to SF Bay Area

Ernest de Leon dryicezero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:30:29 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

   I would like to take a brief moment to introduce myself to the group.  My
name is Ernest de Leon, and I am a Systems Admin moving to Alameda from
Texas.  I am mainly moving because my significant other is an environmental
consultant and the market for environmental anything is practically zero in
Texas (it's an oil and gas state - go figure.)  At any rate, I will be
moving the middle part of August and I wanted to see if there were any
recommendations for places to work.  You can visit my personal website at
ernestdeleon.com and get a better idea of what it is that I do.  I currently
run a mixed Windows/Linux server and desktop enterprise along with the
networking, backups, etc.  I will probably talk to Robert Half also, but I
have found that it is often best to talk to the people in the local industry
before you make any type of career move.

I appreciate any help or guidance you can give me.

Sincerely,
Ernest de Leon