[sf-lug] interlopers/irc/John Reilly 's response

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 17:30:33 PDT 2007

John: it's been bothering me that perhaps I did somehow make these
connections without realizing it. I beive that IRC stands for internet
relay chat but I've been unable to get any useful info as to how it
might work at the level relevant to this discussion. Can you think of
anything that I could have done (visit a web site perhaps) that could
have established such connections innocently? For sure I've never in
any way used anything remotely resembling a chat room.
It's been almost a week and these connections have not reestablished
themselves.

alex at kleider.net