[sf-lug] [Ed]Ubuntu Automated Installs

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Thu Jul 19 08:43:21 PDT 2007

Whoa -- good morning people.  I didn't get a chance to send an
update/request last night but the short short of the situation is:

The server is up and running(still -- just confirmed) with a partially
configured software RAID and "hybrid" boot config(I'll leave the details
for others to explain if you're curious).  If possible, we'd like to
return to the center this evening to finish work in those two areas.

As Tom mentioned below, LTSP is out the window in favor of just
providing a networked file space of some sort(NFS, SSHFS, other??).

I'll check in with Tom and see if we can get a meeting time setup this
evening.

--
jt