[sf-lug] reqest for clarification of Rick's response to my "interlopers" posting

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 22:08:38 PDT 2007

I must confess that I don't know what you mean by ssh tokens (and hence
can't choose them well) but I don't see how that would be relevant
anyway since I don't think the connections are through ssh or am I
missing something?
I'm not sure what you mean by "..cease obsessing over meaningless
doorknob-twisting." Are you implying that these connections are nothing
to worry about? Whether they are or not, I would still very much like
to understand what they represent and how they are established.

alex at kleider.net