[sf-lug] Linux World

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.com
Tue Jul 17 12:32:40 PDT 2007

Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Jason Turner (jturner at nonzerosums.org):
>> JT - available all day long Aug 8th
>> I'll ponder some verbiage for an SF-LUG flyer but trust others will
>> have better suggestions.  Look forward to seeing the slots scheduled.
> This extremely modest example for CABAL may or may not be useful as a
> model:  http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/cabal/cabal-flyer.sxw
> (If it is, please feel welcome to steal at will.)

Short, sweet, easy to read.  A fine example.  With Rick's permission I
*would* pretty much copy it, subbing the Cabal logo for SF-LUG's
"LinuxKong" and obviously tweaking the location and invitation language.

JimS, CarolB, JohnL, Other? -- can any of you do the layout and
graphic(s)?  I always run from such things..