[sf-lug] next config at Hayes Valley Community Center

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Jul 18 14:12:10 PDT 2007

i recommend the following storage setup:

six SCSI disks are divided into three pairs.
first of each pair contains the goods, second
of the pair is a RAID 1 copy.

first pair is boot and OS stuff.
the second pair is data
the third pair is backup for the second pair

First pair partitions should be something like