[sf-lug] next config at Hayes Valley Community Center

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Tue Jul 17 12:18:31 PDT 2007

We're meeting this Wednesday, 7/18 5:30p (310 Haight St. at Buchanan)

to tackle the setup and config of at least one Dell PE 2300 with the
Edubuntu LTSP server edition.  As mentioned to a couple of you at the
LuG mtg last night, we'd like to get this server in place with some sort
of RAID setup since Johan was generous enough to give us plenty of hot
swappable disks along with the servers.  The SCSI controller with
hardware supported RAID gave us a bit of pause though so anyone with
experience is especially encouraged to join us and lend your expertise.
Regardless, all who show up tomorrow hope to have a working server at
the end of the evening and a successfully booting client.

--
jt