[sf-lug] Linux World

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Jul 14 18:06:15 PDT 2007

    There will be a common table for LUGs at
LW E this year (August 6 - 9) and a need for
volunteers to man the table as well as a need
to get some kind of info on the table. A few
people from a few LUGs have expressed
willingness to volunteer and/or prepare
promo material.
    I plan to write up and print out something
for SF-LUG and welcome anyone's input
regardless of how insensitive or rude. You
all, of course, are welcome to write up and
print out and/or collaborate.
    Anyone interested in helping at the table?
    Anyone interested in writing/editing/printing?
jim