[sf-lug] Hayes Valley Community Center

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Thu Jul 12 16:47:04 PDT 2007

Re-sent without photos, as it was rejected as being too large a
message...

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 09:28 -0700, Kami Griffiths wrote:
> Class started tonight at Hayes Valley Learning Center and we had a
full
> house (six people)! They were so happy to be in a class and are
excited
> to learn more about the computer. Thanks again for all your hard work!
> Can you pass this onto the listserv? My messages never go through.

Great news, Kami!

Just to let everyone know, Jason, Michael and I were able to set up the
lab with 6 workstations running Edubuntu in time for their first class
on Tuesday.

We have some additional work to do, including setting up the server and
testing it as a Terminal Server (and testing that that works reasonably
well under expected load), and have some notes written up that we're
going to try and get on the sflug wiki in the next few days.

Thanks, Tom

> Thanks!
> Kami

Tom Haddon