[sf-lug] Creating a Linux Lab

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Jul 11 18:14:04 PDT 2007

Tom Haddon wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 22:39 -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
>> Sameer Verma wrote:
>>> <snipped>
>>> We have a similar setup (Edubuntu LTSP) at SF State that we have been
>>> testing for some time now. I'm planning on a demo/presentation in the
>>> next two weeks or so. If there is any interest, I'll open it up to
>>> SF-LUG as well.
>>> Sameer
>> Hi SF-LUG'ers
>> I will be doing a presentation on our LTSP setup next week. Details are
>> at http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/337
>> All are welcome to attend. Please RSVP though so that we can organize
>> accordingly.
> I would love to come, but unfortunately it's during working hours. Is
> this a one-off or is there a chance of doing another one on an
> evening/weekend?
> Thanks, Tom
Hi Tom,

I cannot do the presentation at SF State after 5pm. The main target for
this presentation is our sysadmin staff. I can perhaps do the same
presentation for SF-LUG but I don't have enough time until early September.

I'll put up the slides of our presentation after the event.

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132 USA