[sf-lug] SF- LUG booth at Linux World?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Jul 10 08:59:58 PDT 2007

no, the LinuxWorld Expo people are providing
one booth for any and all LUGs that care to
use it. It took me a couple of years and some
good (blind) luck to get visibility. LUGOD (of
Davis) and a Plone group are so far the only
others that LW E folks have heard from this
year. I'll be there for sure and hope someone
else will be willing to help me out. I hope some
other groups will join at the last minute.