[sf-lug] LWE LUG booth

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jul 9 08:32:56 PDT 2007

So only two people (out of all the LUGs I posted to) responded with
interest in putting together a multi-LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo this
year, so I just told Briana (the contact person from LWE) that it's
not going to happen.

She had mentioned SF-LUG was participating at LWE, so once again, I'd
like to ask you guys -- what's the plan?  Would you like a pair of
extra volunteers?  Would it be possible to have you guys hand out
material related to other LUGs (e.g., a LUGOD pamphlet, an SVLUG flyer,
or other stuff like that), and/or material that simply discusses ALL of the
greater Bay Area LUGs?

Thanks,

-bill!