[sf-lug] bin full of laptops is going to monterey

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Thu Jul 5 14:24:10 PDT 2007

Hi jim stockford, on 07/05/07, you wrote:

>    looks like i'm taking the bin full of (four) laptops
> to disabled veterans near Monterey on Saturday.
> these have CD-ROM drives, so i'm packing a few
> elderly distros to take with, assuming Susan can
> update whichever she chooses to use.
>    Anybody want to come along? lemme know,
> I expect to leave early-ish Saturday morning and
> my car can seat four total. Got any suggested (or
> late–model) distros to offer? Lemme know how
> to pick them up between now and then.
>    I'll report the results.
> jim

    Slax-ware the 200 mg distribution and
Puppy at less than 100 mb.

    These are ideal for low memory and low spec processors down
to 486.  Slax is very full-featured.

    Just give me a ring Jim, and we will setup a time
this evening or tomorrow.

    later
    bliss

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*
            bliss at california dot com

 Hail Eris!  All Hail Discordia!  This sentence has FNORD five words!