[sf-lug] Saturday is NOT CONFIRMED

Michael Blanc mblanc at znet.com
Thu Jun 21 18:28:59 PDT 2007

At least not yet, and it looks like we should postpone to another week. I received two emails from Kami Griffiths today:

1> She had not picked up the equipment today, but hoped to do it tomorrow (Fri 22) PM

2> Would we please reschedule for 4 pm on Saturday, as she remembered a previous engagement.

Unless people are adamant about going down there (maybe) at 4 on Saturday, I say we just put this off until we all have our little ducks in a row.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/attachments/20070621/c4379829/attachment.html>

More information about the sf-lug mailing list