[sf-lug] Ubuntu project for the housing project - latest info

John Murray jwmurray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:33:40 PDT 2007

Guys:

I have done a few of these projects also and it is cheap and productive to
just by a hard disk mastering device or use a single pc. On the  imaging
machine you need:

> boot drive
> image drive
> target drive

Image all the drives in advance on one machine and then just put them in the
other machines and boot up and you are "good to go". The commercial disk
duplication machines are a few hundred dollars:

http://www.ics-iq.com/index.cfm/action/catalog.browse/category/Handheld_Duplication/id_category/8c53de87-f79f-419b-8f6a-9d889d5b97c4

This is just a google result, I can't recommend it.

Hope this helps.

John

On 6/20/07, Michael Blanc <mblanc at znet.com> wrote:

> I intend to post an update, on Thursday or Friday, confirming that the
> equipment has been dropped off and that the 1 PM Saturday meet is still
> on.
> -MB

John Murray
220 Bush Street, Suite 941