[sf-lug] Ubuntu project for the housing project - latest info

Romel Jacinto penguin at techbandit.com
Wed Jun 20 11:29:01 PDT 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, Tom Haddon wrote:

> Personally, I think it's unrealistic to do all the testing and
> installation in one afternoon. It would be nice to install a few
> different distros, and then have the users test them and give us
> feedback - we could then come back and configure the one that seems to
> fit best a week later or so. What do people think of that idea?

I'm unable to make it this weekend, but I might be able to make it during
the follow-up visit, depending on when that happens.

During this weekend's test run, I hope that there is some discussion of
ongoing maintenance and support.
Thankfully Ubuntu and variants are generally low-maintenance, but security
patches should still be applied.

--
Romel