[sf-lug] Ubuntu project for the housing project - latest info

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:15:21 PDT 2007

yes, that sounds like an excellent plan. We need to do
something age-appropriate that will hook kids'
interest. An appropriate plan is always best, we'll be
more likely to succeed with feedback. Also we need to
survey the computers to make sure they're identical,
otherwise ghosting is not an option, is it?