[sf-lug] Sysadmin work hourly rates?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 23 21:09:16 PDT 2007

Quoting Ola Peters (opeters at pacbell.net):

> Forgive me Father, for I have sinned and recommended a consulting rate.
>
>   ;-)

What was that old (probably apocryphal) story about the traditional
Chinese curse?

"May you live in interesting times.  May you get everything you wish
for.  May you come to the attention of people in high places.  May your
friends always be at your back.  And may your enemies be patient."

Generally, as long as you never land in the middle of money disputes,
nor come to the attention of people in high places, you can indulge
risky habits and not regret it.

Until the day when you do regret it, of course.  ;->