[sf-lug] Sysadmin work hourly rates?

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:57:48 PDT 2007

I think your answer is going to vary widely depending on the
complexity of the work, and whether you want some college kid working
for beer money or a proper consultant who's trying to feed a family.
On the low end you might find somebody for $25/hr.  The high end could
cost you over three times that.  (I am speculating on the low end a
bit).

--andy