[sf-lug] the bin full of laptops

jason stone jasonstone at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:19:33 PDT 2007

I would recommend DBAN for wiping the drives
- http://dban.sourceforge.net/

and instead of plain vanilla Ubuntu on these older laptops, install
Xubuntu, which skips the vanilla and is still usable, but lighter in
weight.  Among other things, it uses XFCE instead of Gnome.
- http://www.xubuntu.org/

-jasonstone