[sf-lug] www.aboutdebian.com

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 23:56:48 PDT 2007

as a relative newbie (I've been one for so long perhaps I don't qualify
anymore!) I've been using Debian and have recently discovered
I highly recommend that everyone (even those using other distros) check
it out. I find it to be the perfect source for info that fills the gap
between theory (as in the specialty books) and the simple how toos that
are explained in the intro.to.linux books.
The person who maintains this site deserves a lot of gratitude, I

alex at kleider.net

Do You Yahoo!?