[sf-lug] Linux and the new DST

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Thu Mar 8 13:12:47 PST 2007

Rick, thanks for the new reading material at Linux Gazette.

Jim -- hmmm, thanks for sharing your legwork.  A follow-up questions
that I'll share with the list...
- Is this fine/safe to use with RHEL systems despite Centos being
stamped all over the link you shared?

On the topic of old unsupported RHEL systems(no standard package
updating happening) -- I seem to dimly recall someone in the group
telling me of a RHEL -> Centos/Whitebox conversion method that wasn't
too painful.  No, I haven't even searched for such a thing yet but I
will after hearing anything back from y'all.

--
jt