[sf-lug] a bin full of laptops

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:50:46 PST 2007

Hello,

I feel this way too.

Let's see how many the vets need and then go from there.
I suggest the club take possesion of the laptops and sort through
them.  I'd like to help on this since I want to get some experience
wtih pxe booting.  Anyone pxe boot debian and automate the
install?

Much Thanks!
Mike

On 3/7/07, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 06:50:04AM -0800, jim stockford wrote:
> >
> > i believe "the person" just wants to get rid of them.
>
> Ok, after the more needy get their chance, if there are any working ones
> left, I'd love one.  I need something to throw Kubuntu on for on-the-go. ;)
>
> -bill!

When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.