[sf-lug] Linux CDs

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:38:57 PST 2007

Irecently joined the mailing list, and wanted to attend to the next meeting.
On that note, I was wondering if I can bring a HP dv6000 laptop with me. I'm
having trouble getting acpi working on it. Even if I manage to get it some
what running them some of the pci devices wont be recognized. Apparently
it's a known issue, but maybe someone at the meeting can educate me on the
most optimal solution.

All the best
Pavel Dudrenov