[sf-lug] Job Posting

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Wed Jan 17 17:14:47 PST 2007

Location: Menlo Park

Duration: Full Time Perm

Pay: 100k - 120k

*Looking for candidates that LOVE video games*

• Self-motivated • creative • able to write code for a compiler and for your co-workers • knowledgeable about client/server systems • knowledgeable about Linux • knowledgeable about high level programming in C++, especially with the STL • knowledgeable about scripting languages • motivated to make things better. Everyone wants to write new code; we need someone who can also improve old code.

Desired Qualification/Skills:

• knowledge of asynchronous (aka event-driven) programming • knowledge of Perl, PHP, or other interesting languages • knowledge about web site infrastructure *Looking for candidates that LOVE video games*

If interested please give me a call or shoot me your resume and I will get right back to you.

Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com  415-788-8488

Best Regards,

Blake M. Haggerty

Technical Recruiter

Sapphire Technologies

Phone #415-788-8488

Fax #415-788-2592

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from
reading, printing, duplicating, disseminating or otherwise
using or acting in reliance upon this information.  If you have
received this information in error, please notify the sender at
Sapphire Technologies immediately, delete this information
from your computer and destroy all copies of the information.
Thank you.