[sf-lug] Robert Kahn at Computer History Museum Tuesday night

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Jan 6 18:16:33 PST 2007

check it out:

To our Computer History Museum community:

Happy New Year from your friends at the Computer History Museum! We are
pleased to announce another exciting year of events, beginning next
Tuesday, January 9, 2007, with Computer History Museum 2006 Fellow
Robert Kahn.

  Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet one of the visionary
architects and personalities responsible for creating the essential
underpinnings of the Internet! Kahn will be interviewed by Museum
Trustee Ed Feigenbaum, a computer scientist known worldwide for his
pioneering work in the field of artificial intelligence. This promises
to be an insightful evening to be sure.

Please RSVP. We look forward to having you with us.

Pertinent details follow below.

Computer History Museum Presents:

An Evening with Robert Kahn, in conversation with Ed Feigenbaum

Where
Computer History Museum
Hahn Auditorium
1401  N. Shoreline Blvd.