[sf-lug] (forw) Re: [SlugLUG] Job Opportunity forwarded to me...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 7 15:23:33 PST 2006

One poster's view, from a Santa Cruz-local mailing list.  So, SC's
worse than Foster City was twenty years ago?  {shudder}

(Other people on that list were commenting with somewhat disparaging
remarks pretty much like Adrien's, including the bit about relocation
being a trap in that context.)

----- Forwarded message from Cody Caughlan <codyc at lifeformsunlimited.com> -----