[sf-lug] (forw) Quantity of VA Linux Servers to donate

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 1 16:14:41 PST 2006

This fellow's looking to donate these 20-30 VA Linux PIII 2U rackmount
servers to some worthy cause such as a school or college.  I have no
idea what he considers a worthy enough cause, but telephone him if
interested.  (Please don't call or write me; I have no connection to
this offer, and just said I'd pass it along.)

----- Forwarded message from Casey DuBois <cdubois at n-vint.com> -----