[sf-lug] linux study group
jim at well.com
Tue Nov 21 22:38:03 PST 2006
i've got a lot of material ready to add to the rhce web
pages. what i need is some motivation, someone who
cares to get into it.
per a previous email to Yan, here is an incomplete
topic list we can start with:
* installation--what must you do to pass the test
* troubleshooting--what might go wrong that you must fix
* rpm--what are the important commands and techniques
* filesystem management--commands, quotas, etc.
* NIS--this is what's on the test, not LDAP
* NFS--how to set up a client for a known NFS server
* RAID and LVM
* other stuff
read the rhce.linuxmafia.com web pages and complain
or request more stuff. i'll put it up.
it doesn't seem possible to have a physical meeting
place, so the intent for this is as an on-line, email,
possibly wiki forum.
On Nov 21, 2006, at 7:07 PM, Michael Cheselka wrote:
> It can be if it has subsided.
> I'm still interested in it but Im stuck in Fairfield.
> On 11/21/06, Yan Gong <padgyx at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi, Jim:
>> Is this Red Hat study group thing still going on
>> sf-lug at linuxmafia.com
> When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.
> sf-lug mailing list
> sf-lug at linuxmafia.com
More information about the sf-lug