[sf-lug] Going to the colo

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Nov 14 09:51:50 PST 2006

    About arranging a visit to the ServePath
(ColoServe) facility on Spear Street:

    looks like some Monday evening, John and
Ron both responded. I can make Monday
evening. No one's suggested otherwise.
    Everyone's welcome, last chance to affect
planning.
    We've agreed (I think) not to arrange a colo
visit on a meeting time, i.e. not this coming
Monday, 11/20.
    What about Monday 11/27 or Monday 12/4
(a day after our Sunday 11 AM get together)?
    I can provide rides to and from the western
half of the city.